"The Blooming Orange"
So the weekend arrives and I've a perfect drink to bid adieu to the Hot Weather!!
It's bound to chill you inside out and the perk is we make a soda less Mocktail.
- 2 Table spoon Orange Squash (Kissan/Guruji)
- 1/2 Tea spoon Rose Sharbat (KTC/Relish)
- 1/2 Tea spoon Milk Maid
- 1/4 or 1/2 Tea spoon lemon as per your taste
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 lemon ring (refer the picture)
- 5 Ice cubes
- 1 large cup chilled water
- Take orange squash ,rose sharbat ,milk maid ,lemon and water in a shaker a mix it well - (Liquid)
- Now take the serving glass and put ice ,mint leaves and lemon ring in it
- Now pour the above mixed liquid in the glass and serve immediately
If you've guest coming in make the liquid in shaker in advance it'll save time and do not forget to present it like a Pro.
P.S For any kind of feedback/questions feel free to contact.